Friday, April 18, 2008

To Sleep Perchance to Pest

LUND--I wrapped up a preliminary cut of the film tonight to send to Bettyann Larson who will be showing it in San Francisco in a few weeks. It goes in the mail tomorrow morning before we leave for a few days in Budapest. There is always more to do, more one could have done, but I am pretty happy with this version. I recently got instrumental soundtrack music from an old friend, Jeff Pasek, in Ohio. Jeff is a very talented painter and graphic designer and musician. The tracks he sent me make a huge difference in the film and I thank him profusely. But now it is time to lay my weary head down to sleep for manana I make my first foray into Eastern Europe. To the old towns of Buda and Pest and I hope to sit by the fabled blue Danube, eat goulash, waltz, go to a bath and wander streets that have seen mankind pass since before the days of Rome.

No comments: