Monday, March 17, 2008

Onward to Usulatan


LUND--I had been a bit stuck, bogged down in the fine tuning process which, of course, is necessary but also can be an excuse not to move forward. So, I broke that today and headed out of San Salvador (on the video-editing timeline that is) towards Usulatan. I have the outline written down and mapped out and most of the clips captured so now I need to continue placing clips, moving from San Salvador, through Usulatan and down to El Espino and the coast, coming full-circle from the opening montage. From there it is up the river and into the jungle. I'm re-reading "Heart of Darkness" as I do this and underlining... significant passages... A few interviews and a fade-to-black closing sequence I think will look awesome and I can start making the credits, doing the final trimming and do the soundtrack. Then on to Ukraine. Da.

No comments: